Ethos is an independently owned Asset Finance company, which operates across the UK. The company was founded by Chris Brown in 2007 after a career of over 20-years in banking – where he arranged chauffeur and private hire finance for an impressive range of clients. His business now employs eight people, who between them offer customers over 50 years’ collective experience in asset financing, with an approach that tailors every deal to each customers needs.
Without your vehicle(s) your business simply cannot operate. As well as exclusive private hire rates from leading insurers Plan Insurance Brokers offer gold standard service and cover that minimises the chances of your vehicle being off the road. Visit the Plan stand to discuss how we can assist with your insurance requirements.
Open the door to a new world of insurance by choosing Aston Lark. We provide comprehensive insurance cover for all sizes and types of businesses, from full-time owner-drivers through to large private hire fleets. We work with an A-rated insurer to offer fast, efficient service, single, multi-vehicle and fleet policies and competitive premiums with generous no claims discounts. Call 0330 008 5039 to find out more.
Your world is our focus
Motorcade Insurance are one of the largest taxi insurers in the UK having grown steadily since our inception in 1982.
Our policies are available for:
- 7 days
- 30 days
- 90 Days
- New and existing taxi drivers.
- Owner driver, other owner and rental cars can be covered.
- Third Party Fire and Theft and Third Party Only cover is available for our 90 days and annual policies.
- Third Party Only Cover is available for short term 7 and 30 day policies.
Benefits of a policy with Motorcade Insurance
- Professional and Experienced Staff.
- Competitive Rates.
- Short term policies allow you flexibility to insure only when you need to.
- Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are ready to assist you in any of our branches.
Trinity College London is an international exam board with over 75 years’ experience in the assessment of English language proficiency. Trinity’s ISE I (B1) Secure English Language Test (SELT) is approved by Transport for London (TfL) for new applicants, and existing private hire drivers applying to renew their licence.